A whimsical & soulful escape artist who expresses herself through musings, imagery, affirmations and other thought inspiring notions. A very visual person who believes that a picture does mean a thousand words and feelings, and that the smallest things or simplest things can fascinate and enrapture..I don’t miss much!!I am a mental photographer*, I believe in the experience of a moment, and taking in as much as possible and wish to be able to beautifully express and perfect that into words that evoke a feeling. I also believe in the creativeness of the mind, and daydreaming, for the mind does not know what is real or not real, and so the emotions you experience are real.
Part of my sensitivity has come about due to being Clairsentient (an ability to feel energy from people, places, and things). Sometimes a moment is so beautiful, the energy so good, that it affects me very much physically. Writing became a channel for expressing those moments, and I have keep journals of words, dreams, thoughts since my early teens, and now collating them here.
*mental photography – moments captured by the lens of my heart and spirit, and projected into a canvas of beautiful words for other’s interpretation
The motto I follow in life, which I channeled in my early teens is “Where we are willed, there we must go, where we are stilled, there we must abode”…….in essence follow & trust your heart or go with the flow.
It’s time I now confess…
I have always been a ‘feeler’ of energy around me. The term Clairsentient generally refers to being able to feel the vibration of other people (and I would extend this to animals, places, things, nature etc) and having an inner sense of knowing – this inturn is interpreted into an emotion type or sometimes felt physically.
There are many different degrees of clairsentience in people, ranging from being able to perceive thoughts or emotions of other people (and spirits), even illness. Whether I am interacting with someone, or in a certain place, I can sense and read the energy, and I can pick up on this from the Past, Present and Future.
As you can imagine when you have a sensitivity like this, there are good and bad consequences, some of which I’ve dot pointed below. It’s been very difficult growing up with a different operating system to other people, and when I was younger, the mere thought of being in a big crowd would at times overwhelm me, or it’s hard to explain to someone you have just met, or give impressions on people, when you cannot always put into words what you actually ‘feel’, it’s a language that I found difficult to explain at times. When it comes to my interactions with people, they can misinterpret me, or they don’t understand that I already know what the relationship with them is going to be or that I can see their motives!
I have also had many experiences in normal environments where people who have clairvoyant gifts have approached me, knowing that I could feel, and knowing that I knew they had a gift too. This is been part of my learning, as they would test me or reveal to me things I needed to know.
- I cannot watch graphic horror scenes (in fact I refuse to) because I physically feel pain (usually in the solar plexus), it comes like a punch in the stomach or a knife, or hit somewhere else on my body.
- Sometimes I am randomly, or so it seems!, drawn to items/things, the year 1993 was full of insights. I remember in my teens randomly picking up one of the encyclopedia books, and opening up to pages where I saw a chart depicting sizes of buildings, as I looked I saw the World Trade Centre and I looked carefully studying it’s height, grand size. The following day a bomb was planted killing and injuring hundreds. On the night of September 11, I woke up in the abnormal early hours of the morning, and turned on the television and was witness to the live broadcast of 9/11 bombing – at the time I thought a world war had broken out.
- It was my intuition that led me to find a neurosurgeon interstate who would help me with my health, and had all the right connections to find answers that were eluded for over 4 years.
- I well up with tears easily of love for stories of humanity and courage, or tragedy because I am a sponge for picking up emotional energy.
- I’ve channelled names in dreams and meditation- Siannaphey, Takal, Zirachey, Jezmiah, Alantu.
- I can sense if someone is going to approach me, or say something, I can read my environment well – this has been my safety guide in foreign places or situations.
- When I was a little girl I had a period whereby I couldn’t have anything too tight around my neck I felt I was choking or suffocating (could this be a link to a past life?)
- I’ve had premonitions, for example I saw the accident I was about to have weeks before, it was a warning that I didn’t heed, but came out without injury, not the car though.
- Experience physical energy from spirit around my right side of head, and more recently neck and shoulders, is something that happens when I’m connecting more spiritually – for example having a soulful conversation with someone (I get spirit guide energy) or talking about someone or own loved one passed on, I feel their spirit energy around me. I’ve experience clairaudience (hearing) once, this was a call of my name from my spirit guide, but I told them I was not ready and to leave me alone for now.
- Almost everyday I see 11:11 or 12:12 for those who understand this (Lightworkers) you will know what this means already.
- I can pick up on mood and motives of others – this can be good in the work place and knowing when to approach someone or leave them alone. This has also aided me in different environments and about being safe. When I was a young girl, I was with my cousins and sister, and we were walking to go to a shop and I sensed this energy from a man from a far as we were approaching. There was something unsafe about him and I felt he was going to approach us and something was going to happen ( I could feel it). I said to my cousins we had to leave immediately. My mum went down there to look for him later to get description and never let us go alone again. But I recall something about him being a child abuser or something along those lines.
- Sometimes objects can convey energy – when I was in school my friends were writing to some prisoners in the US – what they were there for I do not know – but I remember being with my peers at lunch and there was a letter one had received. I held it, and began shaking badly, and assertively said something did not feel right, prompting me to convey that it had to stop (the communication).
- I can feel energy from the nature environment – the weather, the seasons etc..Autumn is a steady slow beat of a drum with a sense of anticipation, a waiting, but not knowing what will come. Energy from nature is so cleansing and healing to me, and I need to be able to escape to it often.
- A picture or place for me can evoke so many emotions. One time I studied an old photograph of a child, then I noticed another small child in the background, I felt a sadness overcome me reducing me to tears, but I don’t know why and the person could not tell me who the child was or the story behind it. Sometimes there is such a beautiful energy in a place, that I wish I could bath in it forever. It inspires me to write and channel what I feel into what I call ‘mental’ photography. One time I was reading a magazine and on the page I had a flash image of a flame, half an hour later I smelt fire burning somewhere.
- Dreams – I would sometimes see places or items in my dream and then see them in waking life, or get warnings about running late (then wake up and find my alarm didn’t go off and I was supposed to be somewhere), or messages of family members travelling. I have written poems based on words that would come in my dream. I would see astronomical events i.e eclipses in detail, then draw it.
- Ancient words – I used to channel words, phrases not of this time, for example “I sit within a circle surrounded by cleansing fire, I call to thy spirits, watch the releasement of birds, the releasement of my mind, then bless nature kind” or ” Lady, see that Raven set wings to the sky, for he fears nothing of what is veiled, for his sight is within”
- I can sense the energy of people close to me from far away, and know if there is something wrong or not right. I also often pick up my mobile for no reason, and then receive a message or call or I make contact with an individual. Sometimes I have felt an overwhelming energy accompanying me, of something big to come, like jigsaw pieces are coming together. When I met my first husband, our connection was electric and souldeep, no words were necessary, there was a soul recognition and we both knew we knew each other before this life. I can usually tell straight away what my connection with some one is, friend or loves alike.
- After my spiritual trip to Brazil, where I experienced such a profound spiritual clearing, I began to feel and capture orbs on camera. They are everywhere inside and outside, and remind us we are not alone.
- More and more I am attracting spiritual teachers into my life to aid me on my path – I feel so very blessed.
These are but a few examples of what it is like to be one so sensitive and in tune. I’ve been very spiritual since I was a young girl, and my grandmother was very psychic also. I’ve studied mysticism and metaphysics for a very long time, as well as engaging in meditation and channeling insights or words, at times too, or seen in dreams. The ability to heal is something I appear to be called for, healing through words, and possibly touch but it’s a journey I’m still discovering and part of my illness is part of the learning.
When I was in my early 20’s my mother fell ill with large kidney stones, it left her at times on the floor in pain, and she ended up going to see a doctor, who did scans and was set to operate on her and remove the large stone. Before the operation was to occur, to prepare her til then, I meditated on an essential oil blend I prepared for her, and would massage into the area and lay my hands on her and direct healing. After this, she claimed she felt good and pain subsided. She went back to the Doctor to say she didn’t need to have the operation, as she felt fine. They were skeptical so did another scan. It revealed the stone had gone! they couldn’t believe it was possible!