In my teens (1994) I had very vivid vision in meditation…I was led through endless luminous rooms, beings of light were unifying and touching hands, and arrived in one full of crystals, where my guide (male with straight shoulder length flaxen hair) was there to meet me, and I was a given a gift – A Ruby Crystal and special message “Power and Beauty is within” written on a parchment, which I held across my heart. Something of an U-HUH moment just occurred and wish to share this insight as I was led to the memory of this. The message was something that now, looking back over 15 years, is evident of a life filled with lessons and experiences about self worth and self love. Of course the message at the time was one of being divinely loved.
The Ruby is a dynamic stone, and known as a record keeper; one of a set of ten important stones that formed the basis of an entire civilization long ago, through time it has been known as, ‘The light of Courage’ or ‘Spirit of Geburah’. Within it are many of the ideas and foundations of an ancient time on our planet, only referred to in modern times as Lemuria and Atlantis.
What is a record keeper? It is said that when some inhabitants of the ancient times of our planet became aware that the end was coming soon to their domain, they programmed and attuned several crystals, projected the tiny triangle or pyramid shape onto one or more facets of the crystal, and buried them in the earth or hid them in caves.Many state that this stone comprises a vast library of ancient information and that the ancients knew that at the right time or opportunity the right people would have the ability to bring forth that knowledge and enlighten others.
Ruby Spiritual & Mystical Aspects
- Brings stability, courage, passion and ability to ground the spiritual
- Stone of Courage and Self Love on all levels
- Opens higher vision and accompanies one’s intuitive side
- Opens ancient teachings and connection with guides
- Raise kundalini and control in dreams
- May hold omnipotent energies to the memory of important information for betterment of humanity, when released or activated
- Stimulate heart chakra
- Detoxify the body and blood, and treat fevers, diseases, and restricted blood flow.
- They are good for the heart and circulatory system and stimulate the adrenals, kidneys, reproductive organs and spleen