I have been nominated for the award by HeartWinds! and I am truly grateful.
The Liebster award (“Liebster” is the German word for friend or love) originated in Germany. The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers, who deserve to have more recognition and following than they already have. The unsung heroes of the blogsphere, who quietly submit their work, and need to do something to get them publicity.
I started this blog, as a means to express the depths of my feelings. People see me as the calm observer of life, but underneath, I feel everything around me to the depths you may never begin to imagine. I find it a very healing process to share with you my Soul, and all things that inspire, or bring feeling in the world.
In accepting this award, I am told that upon receiving your Liebster award, you should:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
With the pleasure and much deliberation, the 5 blogs that I wish to nominate for a Liebster Blog Award are:
I hope that in these blogs you will find something special, inspirational, beautiful and soulful also.
Love, Light and Blessings xxx