Gratitude is the unexpected gift
yet also the unwrapped present received each day
the little things can be the biggest surprises
Counting your blessings
Acknowledging all you receive
Noticing simple pleasures
Being aware of how much you have been given
Changing focus from what your life lacks to the abundance that is present
Be grateful for what you have and where you are now
All you have is All you need – right now!
We are like a magnet, what you feel, be it love, fear, hurt, happiness, anger, resistance, joy etc, you are creating a force that attracts and draws you to events, circumstances and conditions in line with what you are feeling. In other words, our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, which include affirmations attract vibrationally what they are sending. When you sincerely express gratitude you draw to you more of what you are expressing gratitude for – your energy becomes harmonious and accepting – and it puts you in a resonance optimal for attracting those energies. When you resist, and not expressing gratitude, you attract that which you are not wanting – the polar opposite.
You choose your emotions and thoughts in every moment. So,choose to focus on thoughts of gratitude and you will in turn train your emotions and mind to respond with gratitude, and draw more abundance and things to be grateful for.
Getting into a state of Gratefulness
- Think of 5 things today that you are grateful for?
- Say ‘Thank you!’, ‘I appreciate you’, and ‘I’m grateful’ frequently to people around you
- Be thankful before each meal, that you have food to nourish your body, when others are less fortunate.
- When something becomes challenging, after your initial reaction, repeat to yourself ‘I’m grateful that things are not worse’.
- Acknowledge the moments you feel spontaneously grateful, in the moment
- Write a list of 100 things you are grateful for (for example, think of people in your life, travels, accomplishments, skills, places you have lived, good luck moments, opportunities, blessings, timing, kindness, events, things in nature, things you have been given, education etc)
You are Abundant